Logo Design Contest – Middle School
DUE TO SNOW DAYS, DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO TUESDAY, JANUARY 9.
The METG invites any student to submit a logo design for this year’s Middle School Drama Festival.
After all, it is your festival — why not make it your logo, too?
Any Massachusetts student in grades 5 – 9 is eligible for the high school contest. The rules are simple.
- Come up with an image — simple, creative and original— to identify this year’s Drama Festival.
- Don’t be limited by traditional theatrical symbols.
- Your design must incorporate the words: Massachusetts Middle School Drama Festival(no abbreviations) and include the calendar year in which the Festival occurs.
- Other than the artist’s signature, no other text may appear.
- Judging will be based on originality, design quality, and visual impact.
- Entries must be 8-1/2″ x 11″ in size (VERTICAL FORMAT) in black and white only with no gradation/shading. We add any coloring depending on the logo.
For contest details, click on Middle School Logo Contest Info
For entry form, click on Middle School Logo Contest 2017